2022 PROJECT PLANNING AND
AND DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Need Help with Planning your Project?
The ANA Eastern Region is pleased to announce that onsite trainings are back. All trainings are fee to attend. We will be holding 2 onsite and 2 virtual Project Planning and Development (PPD) Trainings designed to help you initiate a community-based planning process in your community. These trainings will provide you with tools for working with the community to explore long-term planning strategies and define community conditions standing between the community and its long-term goals. The training will also build your capacity to design community-based solutions to address those current community conditions.
During this training, participants will learn how to engage in a community-based project planning and development process that:
- • starts by defining which long-term goal the community wants to work to achieve;
- • identifies specific conditions in the community that stand between the community and that long-term goal;
- • establishes a project goal that, when accomplished, will address the community condition and move the community toward long-term goal accomplishment;
- • creates a project approach built on timely, targeted, indicative, and population-specific objectives to accomplish the project goal; and
- • designs an evaluation process and sustainability strategy for measuring project outcomes and continuing those outcomes after the end of the project’s funding period.
There are four (4) sessions to choose from. Each session will be capped at 40 participants. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. To register, please click on one of the sessions below. Please only register for one session.
*Dates are subject to change based on registration numbers, publication of materials, etc. And in-person trainings may be cancelled if less than 5 organizations register, so please hold off on booking travel until your training is confirmed. You will be notified if changes occur.
**Consultants working on behalf of a Tribe or Organization will be required to submit official documentation from the organization stating that the consultant is able to work on their behalf.