ANA Webinar Series
Please sign up to be added to our listserv to receive notifications of upcoming webinars or check on the Upcoming Events Calendar.
Project Planning & Development (PPD) Training *
Click here for the 2020 PPD Virtual Training videos.
In this 3-day training, participants will learn how to:
- Work with community and key partners to identify and document specific community problems that stand in the way of meeting community goals;
- Create a project work plan to address those problems and attain community goals;
- Develop measurable outcomes and impacts to the community; and
- Determine the level of resources and funding needed to implement the project.
- These trainings are typically held in the fall.
Pre-Application Training *
Click here to register for Pre-application Trainings.
In this 3-day virtual training, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the ANA Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Evaluation Criteria;
- Format, package, structure and submit a funding application; and
- Register and apply on Grants.gov.
- These trainings occur after the publication of the ANA Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) announcements.
* NOTE: Participation in the training sessions are limited to individuals who are employed by or are governing officials of Tribal governments and Native nonprofit organizations serving American Indians, Native Hawaiians, Alaskan Natives, and Native American Pacific Islanders. Independent grant writers must provide a signed letter on organization stationary with their registration form in order to attend.
Post Award Training
This training is held exclusively for new ANA grant recipients. In this 2-day training, participants will learn how to:
- Read a Notice of Award (NOA);
- Complete and submit the required quarterly reports (Objective Progress Report and SF-425);
- Utilize GrantSolutions.gov; and
- Submit a timely non-competing grant continuation application and requests for non-routine grant amendments.